- Contact person: Katharine (Kate) Stielau
082 456 0681 or 012 736 2087
- Please allow 10 days notice when booking a tour.
- Take note that we only conduct tours from January to the end of September each year.
Expected duration: 1 to 3 hours
- 1. Arrival (NB: We start at 9h00 sharp)
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Milking Parlour
- 4. Packaging Shed
- 5. WVF fruit juice & a biscuit to be served in the garden (teachers will be served tea).
- 6. A conservancy walk and talk around the farm (Dependent on time availability). * Please remember your sun hat and sun block.
Cost: R35 per pupil
Things to Remember when booking
- You may book via:
- Email: kate [at] willowvalleydairyfarm.co.za
- Telephonically: 012 736 2087
- Kate Stielau: 082 456 0681
- We would like payment on arrival or if you would like to do a EFT beforehand contact Kate for our banking details. (Please remember to bring proof of payment with you on the day.)