Thank you for considering Willow Valley Farm as the venue for your special occasion. We can’t wait to help make your celebrations happen. Please find on the following pages our offers and services for you and your guests.
Our venues:The prices listed below apply Mondays to Saturdays and Public holidays.
|Garden Weddings||100pax maximum||R5000 (not available at the current time)|
|Horse and Carriage||R4500|
|Photographer||cost varies depending on what you want done|
- Fruit juice next to the dam afterwards
Deposits & Payments:
- A refundable deposit of R2000 is to be paid for any breakages as part of the invoice, before the function. Should breakages or damage to the property exceed this amount, you will be invoiced accordingly. The breakage deposit will be refunded if applicable no later than 7 days after the function.
- We request a 25% non refundable deposit on confirmation of the booking and a signed contract (with a minimum of R5000).
- We then request 50% of the balance 3 months prior to the engagement. The outstanding balance is to be paid 14 days prior to the engagement. We will only proceed with the function, should full pre-payment be received. No exceptions will be made.
- Note that a date is not confirmed unless the 25% non refundable deposit is paid. A guaranteed number of guests must be confirmed three weeks prior to the function and the final payment will be in accordance with these numbers and no refund will be given should the numbers decrease after this time. No additional guests can attend or be catered for after this time.
- Confirmed reservations cancelled with in 8 weeks of the function date forfeit all deposits that have been paid. If the event is cancelled 9 or more weeks prior to the function date, all deposits (except for the 25% non refundable confirmation deposit as mentioned above) will be refunded.
Non refundable deposit:
- Willow Valley Dairy Farms is able to liaise between the bridal couple and our preferred professional service providers, whom we can recommend to you. We can obtain the necessary quotations and finalise all arrangements with them on your behalf at an extra fee.
- Unfortunately we take no responsibility for outdoor functions and the client remains responsible for any extra costs that may result from a change in the weather that may affect the arrangements for the function.
- Willow Valley Dairy Farms reserve the right to publish all photographs taken on the premises.
- The owners, management and staff of Willow Valley Dairy Farms do not accept any liability, of whatsoever nature, for any loss, damages or injury suffered by or to any person or property whilst on premises, notwithstanding that such loss, damage, or injury may have been caused as a direct result of the negligence of the owners of Willow Valley Dairy Farms or any of their employees.
The venue may be viewed by appointment only, at the following times:
- Monday – Friday 09h00 – 16h00
- Saturday 09h00 – 11h00 (if we don’t have a function during this time)
- GPS South 25’ 45.594 East 28’ 30.642
Please find a map under contact us.